It’s hard to believe, but Bon Jovi sprang into existence more than a quarter century ago, and over a quite extraordinary career have maintained a sound and style that owes little to the music fads and fashions that have come and gone during the same time-frame. To say this unique band are their own men, unfazed by the ‘competition’, is an understatement in the extreme.
This film concentrates on the band’s startling rejuvenation during the past decade – their contribution to the music of the third millennium. It was during this time the band released records as powerful and diverse as Crush, Bounce, Have A Nice Day and Lost HIghway. There were also side projects (including further forays into the acting world by JBJ.All of the above and much more are covered in this programme which in completion provides a fascinating document of their work across this incredible period.
• Live and studio recordings of the band’s finest tracks from this period
• Rare footage, archive interviews with the groupand seldom seen photographs
• Exclusive contributions from; Jovi producers Brian Scheuble and Ryan Freeland; JBJ’s close friend, journalist Lonn French; the man who put them on the radio, DJ Jeff Duran; legendary rock journalist and author of the band’s official biography, Malcolm Dome, and many other friends, colleagues and experts.
• Location shoots, newsclips, bonus material and lots more besides
• Features Jovi classics such as; It’s My Life, One Wild Night, Misunderstood, All About Lovin’ You, Have A Nice Day, Who Says You Can’t Go Home, Lost Highway, Seat Next To You and many, many more.